- 40 years of experience in modular panels
- Advanced production process – computerized cutting line and lock former
- Body truck panels are made specifically to customer’s requirements
- Panel thickness ranges from 50mm to 200mm depending on application
- Either Polyurethane insulation or polystyrene can be offered
- Meat-rails, guard-rails, shelving and refrigeration units, other options available to choose from
- Lower energy consumption, lower fuel consumption of your vehicle, due to light weight insulating materials
- High quality chromadek material, used as cladding which allows easy cleaning and is very hygienic
- External finishes are complemented with a unique Dalucon designed aluminum angle and riveted with a multi-lock self-seal rivet.
- Various options can be supplied & fitted, please consult with our sales team
- Short manufacturing time
Economical in Short and Long Term:
Advanced materials make the panels lighter and more durable. Overall vehicle-running costs are lowered because of lighter body compared to standard bodies.
The panels are joined by means of a tongue and groove system to which a non-hardening polyurethane sika flex sealant (always flexible) is applied for additional strength and resistance to natural elements
High Quality Product:
- Doors and fittings can withstand commercial and industrial usage
- External finish in chromadek and aluminum angle for protection of corners and aesthetics
- Fast turn around time on the manufacture of bodies
Floors are made from standard sandwiched panels. Floor panels are reinforced with wood beams and plywood. Finish is of stainless steel sheeting for optimum strength and hygiene or heavy duty fiberglass.